I had some spooky fun playing along with the Sugar Pea Designs Creative Color Challenge! You can get all the details and link up your spooky creation right here: http://sugarpeadesigns.com/blog/2015/09/28/creative-color-challenge-05/
My spooky skeleton is getting ready for a few trick-or-treaters by hanging a lantern in the window! Would you stop by his house? I think he looks more sweet than scary!
Here is my die list:
- Dancing Skeleton, Memory Box
- Goofy Halloween Decor, Poppystamps
- Spider Web Border, Poppystamps
- Resting Birds, Memory Box
- Bright Lanterns, Memory Box
- Gourds and Pumpkins, Poppystamps
- Grand Gothic Window, Poppystamps
- Grand Gothic Iron Work, Poppystamps
Thanks for joining me today!
Live your life in color!